The landscape of UAE warmly welcomes tourists to enjoy sightseeing in highly affordable rates.
- Go for Sharjha city tour to explore rich culture:
The pearl of Gulf –Sharjha- is overflowing with archaeological culture and entertainment. Sharjha attracts the tourists due to rich cultural heritage, gigantic building and amazing mosques. Additionally, Sharjha is super save to come here with your family or friends. You can walk freely anywhere you want at anytime. The five hours Sharjha city tour involves tour to Buhairah Corniche, Al Noor Mosque, King Faisal Mosque, Al Hisn Fort, Souk Al Arsa, Sharjah Heritage Museum and Souk Al Markazi.
- Abu Dhabi city tour is a mixture of modern era and traditional culture:
Abu Dhabi city tour comprises of visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel, Presidential Palace, Yas Island, Ferrari World, Heritage Village and Marina Mall. The impressive mosque symbolically represents Islamic architecture. At café and restaurants exotic cuisine is waiting for you. You can enjoy sunbath at private beachfront. The marvelous gardens and iconic corniche is perfect place to visit. On the top of that, you will enjoy the thrilling ride at Ferrari World.
- Six Emirates city tour is full of charm, knowledge and fun about social life and landscape of UAE:
This tour gives an insight about six Emirates of UAE like Dubai, Sharjha, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah Museum in a single day. The ride over Quran Roundabout puts a light on Islamic art museum and fish market. The shoreline of Sharjah Corniche is breath taking beautiful. Do not forget to take beautiful photographs at art gallery of Bidiya mosque. Driving through Umm Al Quwain you will visit Sheeba Palace and Banyan Tree Al Wadi that are famous to relax yourself.
- Have a look on enchanted Dubai city tour:
Atlantis Hotel is famous among tourists for luxury spa, gym and resort. You will love to enjoy the aerial view of Dubai city from the towering building of Burj ul Khalifa. Your visit to Dubai museum is the perfect blend of culture, tradition and history of UAE. At Dubai mall you will love to do shopping from luxury shops, fine dining spots and bundles of entertainment activities. Enjoy skydiving, swimming, boat ride and delicious food at Jumairah beach. Do not forget to enjoy cable car at Dubai Creek.
- Plan a tour to Al Ain City (Garden City) that sooth your nerves:
The huge mountains, lush green gardens and oasis soak your soul in it. The breath taking attractions like Ain Zoo and Al Ain Mall are must go places. It will be a pleasure to visit Hajar Mountains, Al Ain camel market, Al Ain Oasis, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum and the Al Ain National Museum.
- You must spend nightfall to enjoy Dhow Cruise Dinner Deira due to upscale location and delicious dinner. It seems perfectly magical to enjoy coffee with lively music.
- You will love to do cruising in Dubai Marina due to delicious international buffet dinner, traditional Arabic dance and complimentary drinks.